All B&C® News
Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. (B&C®), is seeking a pesticide registration specialist to join our growing team of regulatory consultants, scientists, and policy experts. This position will be based in our Washington, D.C. office, although telework arrangements may be considered for the right candidate. Applicants should be experienced in all aspects of preparing, submitting, and managing applications under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA), having worked for a registering entity or a regulatory agency.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Chemistry, Biology, or a related science;
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in the field of FIFRA pesticide registration or related experience, more experience preferred;
- Experienced in all aspects of preparing, submitting, and managing registration and amendment applications and petitions under FIFRA and the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA);
- Experienced in the FIFRA Registration Review process;
- Knowledgeable concerning pesticide registration programs outside of the U.S.;
- Experienced in regulatory agency communication in support of registration efforts;
- Experienced with U.S. state pesticide registration laws;
- Self-directed with strong project management skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills; and
- Comfortable in collaborative/matrix environment.
Bergeson& Campbell, P.C.(B&C®), is a Washington, D.C. law firm that helps companies that make and use chemicals and products with chemical components commercialize their innovations, maintain compliance, and achieve competitive advantage as they market their products throughout the world. B&C is your global business partner for chemical law and science®. Much more at our website: www.lawbc.com.
B&C hires professionals who are passionate about what we do and how we serve our clients. We understand that to be the best we must hire the best and remove all obstacles to success. Our philosophy is to offer salary and benefits to ensure you need only worry about the important work for our clients.
Our LEED-certified Washington, D.C. location has a complimentary fitness facility and is convenient to Metro (Foggy Bottom station), the George Washington University campus, and a wide variety of markets and restaurants.
Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from members of historically underrepresented communities. Your submission must include a resume and cover letter with:
- your salary requirements
- an explanation relating your experience to the job requirements
- an illustration of your own competencies and abilities relative to the requirements of this role
For consideration, please supply your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.