All B&C® News
Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. (B&C®) is seeking an attorney to join our growing team of lawyers, regulatory consultants, scientists, and policy experts. This position will be based in our Washington, D.C. office, although telework arrangements may be considered for suitable candidates. Applicants should be experienced in the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA), and other domestic and/or international chemical product laws and governance systems.
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school and current membership in the D.C. Bar;
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience, preferably more. Government experience is a plus, but not required;
- Excellent legal research and analytical skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Able to prioritize multiple responsibilities and process high volumes of work in a timely and accurate manner;
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, or a related science desirable, but not required;
- Strong interpersonal skills; and
- Comfortable in collaborative/matrix environment.
Bergeson& Campbell, P.C., is a Washington, D.C. law firm that helps companies that make and use chemicals and products with chemical components commercialize their innovations, maintain compliance, and achieve competitive advantage as they market their products throughout the world. B&C is your global business partner for chemical law and science®. Much more at our website: www.lawbc.com.
B&C hires professionals who are passionate about what we do and how we serve our clients. We understand that to be the best we must hire the best and remove all obstacles to success. Our philosophy is to offer salary and benefits to ensure you need only worry about the important work for our clients.
Our LEED-certified Washington, D.C. location has a complimentary fitness facility and is convenient to Metro (Foggy Bottom station), the George Washington University campus, and a wide variety of markets and restaurants.
Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from members of historically underrepresented communities. Your submission must include a resume and cover letter with:
- your salary requirements
- an explanation relating your experience to the job requirements
- an illustration of your own competencies and abilities relative to the requirements of this role
For consideration, please supply your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.