Seminars & Webinars: September 2016
Chemical Watch's third annual Regulatory Summit Asia brings together experts from government, industry, and professional advisers to share special perspectives and understanding of global chemical regulatory challenges facing industry. B&C Toxicologist J. Brian Xu, M.D., Ph.D., DABT® will present on U.S. regulatory developments, including the newly amended TSCA.
Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. has collaborated with Chemical Watch in assembling an impressive faculty of TSCA experts representing the perspectives of industry, environmental organizations, and U.S. federal and state regulatory authorities to present a series of complimentary webinars. This third webinar in the series will cover Section 8: Reporting and Retention of Information, and Section 14: Confidential Business Information (CBI). Register online. Presenters include:
- Charles M. Auer, Charles Auer & Associates, LLC, former Director of the Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics (OPPT), U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Lynn L. Bergeson, Managing Partner, Bergeson & Campbell, P.C.
- Richard E. Engler, Ph.D., Senior Chemist, Bergeson & Campbell, P.C., former senior staff scientist in OPPT and leader of EPA's Green Chemistry Program
- Kelly Franklin, Chemical Watch
- Kathleen M. Roberts, Vice President, B&C® Consortia Management, L.L.C.
Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. was proud to once again be a sponsor of the Prop 65 and Green Chemistry Clearinghouse Annual Conferences. The Prop. 65 Conference, held Thursday, September 15, 2016, that included panels discussing what to expect from proposed changes to the Prop. 65 Warning Regulations and the Attorney General's Prop. 65 Regulations. The Green Chemistry Conference, held Friday, September 16, 2016, focused on the new TSCA legislation. A former Senior Advisor to the late U.S. Senator Frank Lautenberg lead the discussion on TSCA and B&C shared our insight regarding impacts on innovation and new chemicals.
The 2016 XXV International Congress of Entomology theme was “Entomology Without Borders.” The event was expected to bring together the largest delegation of scientists and experts in the history of the discipline. B&C Senior Government Affairs Consultant James V. Aidala presented “Current US Regulatory Process” in the symposium “Agronomic and Economic Benefits of Seed Treatments: The IPM Perspective” on September 28.