Bio-Based World News Innovation Awards: Applications Open
On January 21, 2019, Bio-Based World News announced the opportunity to apply for the platform’s 2019 Bio-Based World News Innovation Awards. Awards will be distributed to leading innovators from across the biobased industry during a ceremony at the World Bio Markets flagship event in Amsterdam in April 2019. Five rewards, listed below, will be separately awarded in recognition of the commitment to sustainability:
- Bio-based Product of the Year;
- Bio-based Chemical Innovation of the Year;
- Best Use of Alternative Feedstocks;
- Sustainability Commitment; and
- Bio-based Industry Story of the Year 2019.
Eligible applicants must submit their entries for the first four awards by February 15, 2019. The stories published that are candidates for the award for Bio-based Industry Story of the Year 2019 are listed online where votes from the general public are being accepted.