Nanotechnology Caucus Will Hold Lecture on June 22
The Nanotechnology Caucus will hold a lecture entitled “Nanotechnology 101” on June 22, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. (EDT) in Room 253 of the Russell Senate Office Building. The agenda includes:
- Opening Remarks: Vincent Caprio, Executive Director, NanoBusiness Commercialization Association (NanoBCA);
- Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR);
- Sally Tinkle, Ph.D., Acting Director, National Nanotechnology Coordination Office, Nanoscale Science, Engineering, and Technology Subcommittee, Committee on Technology National Science and Technology Council;
- Travis Earles, Ph.D. (Invited), Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology Initiatives, Lockheed Martin Corporation (formerly Assistant Director of Nanotechnology, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy);
- Jim Hussey, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), NanoInk;
- Frank Ignazzitto, Vice President, Government Business, QD Vision, Inc.;
- Ajay Malshe (Invited), Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer, NanoMech; and
- Scott Livingston, Chairman and CEO, Livingston Securities.
Lynn L. Bergeson is Chair of the NanoBCA Environment, Health, and Safety Committee and worked closely with Senator Wyden’s staff in organizing the meeting. To RSVP, please contact Vincent Caprio at firstname.lastname@example.org.