Catherine M. Croke, DBA
Director of Product Stewardship and Regulatory Affairs
Catherine M. Croke, DBA, Director of Product Stewardship and Regulatory Affairs with Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. (B&C®), is a highly experienced professional with more than three decades of success executing product stewardship and regulatory compliance programs within global specialty chemicals and materials companies. Dr. Croke offers clients an exceptionally broad understanding of international product stewardship and sustainability compliance and provides strategic business and technical guidance necessary to achieve business objectives.
- Supported and implemented international Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems for safety data sheets (SDS), labels, new product development and sustainability principles, specifically focused on regional compliance data management for the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil.
- Prepared detailed submissions to allow for product commercialization and reporting in the United States and Canada, including work with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), FDA, Environment and Climate Change Canada, and Health Canada.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Product Stewardship Society Board of Directors, 2023 –
- Member, American Chemical Society, 1991 – Present
- Member, Society for Chemical Hazard Communication (SCHC), 1992 – Present, Newsletter Committee, 1995
- Special Government Employee for OSHA Voluntary Protection Programs, 2006 – 2022
- Certified Auditor, ISO RCMS®/RC14001®
- Certified Auditor, OSHA Compliance, Product Stewardship & Sustainability, Food Safety Modernization Act, Dangerous Goods, Ergonomics Evaluation
“TSCA Fundamentals,” Chemical Watch, (October 10-11, 2023).
“TSCA Fundamentals,” Chemical Watch, (June 6-8, 2023).
“Product Stewardship in a Regulated World,” HCPA IMPACT2023, (May 5, 2023).
Implementation of ACC Responsible Care Product Safety Code Management Practices 1, 3, 5, and 6, ACC Workshop, Chicago, Illinois, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (2022).