Submissions Now Open For Bioenergy 2016: Mobilizing The Bioeconomy Through Innovation Posters
On May 16, 2016, the DOE's BETO invited applications for abstracts for the poster session of the ninth annual conference Bioenergy 2016: Mobilizing the Bioeconomy through Innovation. Poster abstracts are due by June 3, 2016, and must fit the following guidelines:
- Not exceed the maximum of 300 words;
- Explain validity and technical merit of the approach;
- Discuss how the poster will be used to engage Bioenergy 2016 attendees;
- Highlight applicability to BETO activities/Bioenergy 2016 theme; and
- Provide clarity of motivation, methods, results, and conclusions.
Abstracts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Bioenergy 2016 Poster Application" in the subject line. The submission e-mail should also include the poster title, name and affiliation of author(s), curriculum vitae for principal author(s), and the interactive element of the poster. BETO will notify submitters of inclusion in the poster session by June 17, 2016.