Videos From ACS Green Chemistry And Engineering Conference Available To All
One of the highlights of the year for the biobased and green chemistry community is the annual Green Chemistry and Engineering (GC&E) Conference hosted by the American Chemical Society's (ACS) Green Chemistry Institute (GCI). It is the longest running green chemistry conference in the U.S. and always attracts a prestigious line-up of scientists, advocates, business leaders, academics, and students who come together, compare findings, and discuss the science of the future. A rich treasure trove of videos, presentations, and photos has just been released from the 18th Annual conference, held June 17-19, 2014, in North Bethesda, Maryland, links to which are below.
* 2014 GC&E Conference Presentations — 132 recorded presentations
* Endangered Elements: Critical Materials in the Supply Chain — Recorded live broadcast
* ACS Digital Publishing Lab Videos — Select mini-presentations recorded at the conference
* 2014 GC&E Conference Photos — Pictures from the conference, student workshop, and ACS GCI Industrial Roundtable Poster Reception
The resources are divided by track:
* Consumer Products
* Critical Materials
* Design for Safer Chemicals
* Greener Processes
* New Chemical Feedstocks
* Organic Chemistry
* Policy and Innovation
Make sure to check out presentations from the BRAG-hosted workshop titled "Regulatory Landscape and Implications for Innovation." Presentations included "Setting Up a New Trend in EPA PMNs — Using the P2 Page to Your Company's Advantage" by Lynn L. Bergeson, Managing Partner of B&C, and "Regulatory Approvals: The Gatekeepers to Commercialization" by Andy Shafer, Executive Vice President (EVP) of Elevance Renewable Sciences, a BRAG member company.
Don't forget to mark your calendars for the 19th Annual GC&E Conference, July 14-16, 2015, in the Washington, D.C. area! BRAG will again be a sponsor. A call for papers will be sent in early January 2015.