All B&C® News
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
8:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time/11:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time/16:00 British Summer Time
Three months have passed since Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) reform was enacted and now implementation trends are starting to take shape. Rather than waiting to see what TSCA reform's impact on your business might be, take control of your approach to "new" TSCA with the information and insight shared in "The New TSCA: What You Need To Know" webinar series presented by Chemical Watch and Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. (B&C®).
Webinar 4 will cover:
- Section 26 -- Administration of the Act
- Section 18 -- State-Federal Relationship and Preemption
- Green Chemistry
- Chair -- Lynn L. Bergeson, Managing Partner, B&C;
- Charles M. Auer, Senior Regulatory and Policy Advisor, B&C, former Director of the Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics (OPPT), U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA);
- Richard E. Engler, Ph.D., Senior Chemist, B&C, former senior staff scientist in OPPT and leader of EPA's Green Chemistry Program;
- Lisa R. Burchi, Of Counsel, B&C; and
- Sheryl Lindros Dolan, Senior Regulatory Consultant, B&C.
Additional Webinars in "The New TSCA: What You Need To Know" Series:
- Webinar 1: Overview and Summary of Major Changes: What to Expect and When to Expect It, presented June 13, 2016.
- Webinar 2: Impacts on New Chemical Programs, presented July 14, 2016.
- Webinar 3: Inventory, CDR, and CBI (Sections 8 & 14), presented September 12, 2016.
- For a copy of any of these webinar recordings, click here.
Read B&C's TSCA blog for the latest news and analysis regarding TSCA reform, implementation, and related legal and administrative developments.