B&C Seeking An Attorney To Join Our Growing Firm
Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. (B&C®) is seeking an attorney to join our growing team of lawyers, regulatory consultants, scientists, and policy experts. This position will be based in our Washington, D.C. office, although telework arrangements may be considered for suitable candidates. Applicants should be experienced in the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA), and other domestic and/or international chemical product laws and governance systems.
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school and current membership in the D.C. Bar;
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience, preferably more. Government experience is a plus, but not required;
- Excellent legal research and analytical skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Able to prioritize multiple responsibilities and process high volumes of work in a timely and accurate manner;
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, or a related science desirable, but not required;
- Strong interpersonal skills; and
- Comfortable in collaborative/matrix environment.
B&C offers a full suite of benefits, including medical, dental, and vision plans, 401K contributions, a profit-sharing plan, and employee development opportunities. Our LEED-certified Washington, D.C. location has a complimentary fitness facility and is convenient to Metro (Foggy Bottom station), the George Washington University campus, and a wide variety of markets and restaurants.
For consideration, please supply your CV and a cover letter to HR@lawbc.com.