BETO 2023 Project Peer Review Presentations Available Now
By Lynn L. Bergeson and Carla N. Hutton
The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) hosted its 2023 Project Peer Review on April 3-7, 2023. During the event, more than 280 projects in BETO’s research, development, and demonstration portfolios presented their progress and accomplishments to the public and were reviewed by more than 50 external subject-matter experts from industry, academia, and federal agencies. The 2023 Project Peer Review included presentations in 11 technology areas:
- Advanced Algal Systems Program;
- Biochemical Conversion and Lignin Utilization;
- Agile BioFoundry Consortium;
- Catalytic Upgrading;
- Carbon Dioxide Utilization;
- Data, Modeling, and Analysis Program;
- Performance-Advantaged Bioproducts, Bioprocessing Separations, and Plastics;
- Organic Waste Conversion;
- Feedstock Technologies Program;
- Feedstock-Conversion Interface Consortium; and
- Systems Development & Integration Program.
The presentations are now available for download from BETO’s Project Peer Review web page.