Career Opportunity: Pesticide Regulatory Consultant
Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. (B&C®) and its consulting affiliate, The Acta Group, LLC (Acta®), are seeking a pesticide regulatory consultant to join our growing team of regulatory consultants, scientists, and policy experts. This position will be a full-time remote/telecommuting position directed from our Washington, D.C. office even if filled by a local candidate.
Applicants should be experienced in all aspects of preparing, submitting, and managing applications under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA), having worked for a registering entity or a regulatory agency.
- Work with clients and firm colleagues to prepare, submit, and communicate with EPA and other regulatory agencies, including state agencies, regarding applications for U.S. pesticide registrations and pesticide registration amendments and to advise clients regarding these matters.
- Assist with pesticide label and claim reviews.
- Work with clients and firm colleagues to address pesticide product defense and strategy issues, including work on registration reviews and other regulatory challenges.
- Interact with clients and team members to develop and implement strategies to meet the client’s regulatory objectives.
- Manage assigned projects to ensure timely completion, including coordination with team members.
- Coordinate with team members for placement and monitoring of required studies when needed to support client pesticide registration and amendment applications.
- Assist with global pesticide regulatory compliance and registration issues and related strategy issues.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Chemistry, Biology, or a related science;
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in the field of FIFRA pesticide registration and regulatory requirements, more experience preferred;
- Experienced in all aspects of preparing, submitting, and managing registration and amendment applications and petitions under FIFRA and the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA);
- Experienced in the FIFRA Registration Review process;
- Knowledgeable concerning pesticide registration programs outside of the United States;
- Experienced in regulatory agency communication in support of registration efforts;
- Experienced with U.S. state pesticide and fertilizer registration laws;
- Self-directed with strong project management skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills; and
- Comfortable in collaborative/matrix environment.
All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to B&C’s Telecommuter Policy.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Click link: https://www.indeed.com/job/pesticide-regulatory-consultant-a17d6348a7c7f853
Your submission must include a resume and cover letter with:
1. An explanation relating your experience to the job requirements.
2. An illustration of your own competencies and abilities relative to the requirements of this role.