DOE Hosts Tenth Annual Bioeconomy Conference
The Department of Energy’s (DOE) Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) is hosting its tenth annual Bioeconomy 2017: Domestic Resources for a Vibrant Future conference on July 11-12, 2017, in Arlington, Virginia. As in years past, the conference will bring together government agency officials, members of Congress, industry leaders, national laboratory scientists, and academic researchers focused on moving the American bioeconomy forward. Discussion will focus on:
- Innovative technologies for the emerging bioeconomy;
- The economic opportunities of reliable American feedstock;
- New and growing markets for the bioeconomy;
- Bioenergy as part of the modern transportation future; and
- Leveraging the bioeconomy to create new jobs and address global challenges.
Registration is available online.