DuPont and ED Will Hold Nano Risk Management Training Workshops
DuPont and Environmental Defense (ED) will hold two interactive workshops on nano risk management. The workshops are intended to give participants the tools they need to:
- Understand (and explain to others) why nano-specific risk management is necessary;
- Assemble and leverage the internal and external resources to implement nano-specific risk management; and
- Begin implementing nano-specific risk management in an efficient and effective manner.
The workshops will include:
- Interactive discussions of how to implement nano-specific risk management;
- Case studies of nano-specific risk management in use by companies and governments; and
- Sources of additional help for companies adopting these approaches.
The first workshop will be held April 2, 2008, at the Sustainable Packaging Coalition in San Francisco, California. A second workshop will be held April 8, 2008, at the Toxics Use Reduction Institute in Boston, Massachusetts.