EU Trade Negotiation Tracker Keeps You on Top of TTIP
EPPA, The Acta Group’s (Acta®) strategic partner in Brussels, has developed a powerful interactive business tool delivering comprehensive, constantly-updated news, data, documentation, and analysis on European Union (EU) trade negotiations, with a special focus on the ongoing Transatlantic Trade Investment Partnership (TTIP) negotiations between the EU and the U.S. The EU Trade Negotiation Tracker (Tracker), a joint initiative of EPPA and Deloitte, is available on a subscription basis. The process and outcome of TTIP negotiations will have a tremendous impact on companies doing business on either side of the Atlantic, and for that reason Acta is pleased to share the latest information about Tracker with our clients and friends.
More than 60 documents have been uploaded to our database since our last newsletter!
Latest developments on TTIP
- The 9th round of TTIP negotiations for the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) will take place in New York City, from April 20th to 24th. Focus to be on regulatory cooperation, rules, tariffs and public procurement. More …
- On 16 April, legislation to renew Trade Promotion Authority was introduced in the U.S. Congress. It is expected to act as a stimulus for moving ahead with the TTIP negotiations.
- During a 13 April meeting of the European Parliament‘s International Trade Committee, data protection, services, the sustainability chapter and ISDS were highlighted as the most controversial issues in the amendments to the Committee’s draft report on TTIP. More …
Latest developments on EU Negotiations
- TiSA: The EU chaired the 12th round of negotiations, held in Geneva 13-17 April, which focused on financial services, telecommunications, and domestic regulation.
- Japan: The 10th negotiating round will take place between 23 and 28 April in Tokyo.
- West Africa/ECOWAS EPA: The European Parliament‘s International Trade Committee debated the EPA, with particular attention to: labour and environmental rights, the role of civil society monitoring, provisional application and the expiration of the Cotonou Agreement in 2020. More …
- China: During a 13 April meeting of the European Parliament‘s International Trade Committee, the Chinese ambassador discussed China’s economic reforms and the expansion of trade ties between the EU and China. More …
Recent activity on the forum includes:
- Expectations regarding the 9th Round of TTIP negotiations. More…
- A report on the lively debates in the European Parliament’s International Trade Committee on TTIP and other EU trade negotiations. More…
Recently uploaded documents include:
- European Commission list of texts on TTIP – The European Commission publishes a comprehensive list of the texts it has shared with other EU institutions, covering the entire scope of TTIP negotiations: legal texts, position papers and drafts, studies, documents prepared by the EP or Member States.
- 71 new links to key documents on EU trade negotiations
Contact us at: