House Subcommittee Will Hold Hearing on Nanotechnology: From Laboratories to Commercial Products
The House Science, Space, and Technology Subcommittee on Research and Technology will hold a hearing on May 20, 2014, on “Nanotechnology: From Laboratories to Commercial Products.” Scheduled witnesses include:
- Dr. Timothy Persons, Chief Scientist, United States Government Accountability Office;
- Dr. Lloyd Whitman, Interim Director of the National Nanotechnology Coordination Office and Deputy Director of the Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology, National Institute of Standards and Technology;
- Dr. Keith Stevenson, Professor, Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry, The University of Texas at Austin;
- Dr. Mark Hersam, Professor, Department of Materials Science & Engineering, McCormick School of Engineering & Applied Science, Northwestern University; and
- Mr. Les Ivie, President & CEO, F Cubed, LLC.
The hearing will be webcast live.