Join Summit Chair Lynn L. Bergeson for the 3rd Safer Consumer Products Summit — National Policy Outlook
Early Bird Registration Deadline Friday, August 16, 2013!
Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. is proud to be a sponsor of and program advisor to the 3rd Safer Consumer Products Summit — National Policy Outlook, September 17-19, 2013, Washington, D.C. Join us at the conference to:
- Stay Ahead of the Regulatory Curve with the Most Up-to-Date Status on the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- Avoid Brand Reputation Risk and Stay on the Shelves with Updates on the Latest State-Level Policy Developments in States Like CA, MA, ME, OR, and WA
- Acquire the Strategies Needed to Meet and Exceed Compliance with the Emerging SCP Regulations
- Learn How to Leverage Green Chemistry to De-Risk Your Supply Chain and Capture New Markets
- Analyze Five Real World Case Studies from Dupont, ICL Industrial Products, Itaconix Corporation, Segetis, and Tarkett
Featured speakers include:
Jim Jones, Assistant Administrator, Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention, U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
Bob Boughton, Senior Hazardous Substances Engineer, Safer Consumer Products Program, CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF TOXIC SUBSTANCES CONTROL
Paul T. Anastas, Ph.D., Director, CENTER FOR GREEN CHEMISTRY & GREEN ENGINEERING AT YALE
Carol Hood, Technical Lead for Product Safety, Environmental, Sustainability Center of Excellence (CoE), THE CLOROX COMPANY
Greg Lewis, Development Director, THE SUSTAINABILITY CONSORTIUM
Contact us by Friday, August 16, 2013, for a 15% discount off the Early Bird Pricing — e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.