Lynn L. Bergeson and Lisa R. Burchi to Present at Chemical Watch Regulatory Summit Americas and PFAS Updates USA Conferences
Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. (B&C®) and The Acta Group (Acta®) are pleased to announce that Lynn L. Bergeson and Lisa R. Burchi are speaking at Chemical Watch’s Regulatory Summit Americas (September 25 – 26, 2023) and PFAS Updates USA (September 27, 2023) conferences.
On September 25, 2023, Ms. Bergeson will present “TSCA Reporting Including PFAS and Asbestos.” Topics include:
- PFAS Reporting under TSCA Section 8(a)(7);
- Asbestos Reporting under TSCA Section 8(a)(1); and
- Chemical Data Reporting (CDR) under TSCA Section 8(a).
Also on September 25, 2023, Ms. Burchi will present “Legal Requirements of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Green Guides,” focusing on:
- The most recent Green Guides update in 2012 and the specific environmental marketing claims addressed at that time;
- How the Green Guides have been implemented and enforced in the past ten years; and
- The 2022 request for public comment to update the Green Guides, a summary of the comments submitted, and what can be expected.
Registration for Regulatory Summit Americas, September 25 – 26, 2023, occurring in Washington, D.C., and via webinar, is available at https://events.chemicalwatch.com/726659/regulatory-summit-americas-2023.
On September 27, 2023, Ms. Bergeson will present “Reporting and Restriction at the Federal Level,” covering topics including:
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Section 8(a)(7) reporting obligations;
- TSCA significant new use rule (SNUR) reporting;
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) per- and polyfluoroalkyl substance (PFAS) reporting;
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) hazardous substance reporting;
- Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) drinking water standards and reporting requirements; and
- State reporting obligations.
Registration for PFAS Updates USA, September 27, 2023, occurring in Washington, D.C., and via webinar, is available at https://events.chemicalwatch.com/657646/pfas-updates-usa-2023.