Lynn L. Bergeson, Michael S. Wenk, M.S., and J. Brian Xu, M.D., Ph.D., DABT®, to Speak at ChemCon The Americas 2016
October 17 – 21, 2016, Toronto, Canada
Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. (B&C®) and The Acta Group (Acta®) are proud to once again be sponsors of and program advisors to ChemCon, a global chemical control conference offering authoritative speakers, in-depth sessions, and global perspective on existing and emerging chemical regulatory schemes.
Highlights from the diverse and substantive program planned for Toronto include:
- Workshop on the modernized Toxic Substances Control Act, with speakers including Jeff Morris, Deputy Director, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics (OPPT), and Lynn L. Bergeson, Managing Partner, B&C, and President, Acta, Monday, October 17, 2016;
- Chemical control legislation in Middle and South America, with speakers including Alberto da Rocha Neto, Ministry of Environment of Brazil, and Michael S. Wenk, M.S., Senior Regulatory Consultant, B&C and Acta, Tuesday, October 18, 2016;
- Update on regulatory issues in Asia, with speakers including J. Brian Xu, M.D., Ph.D., DABT®, Toxicologist, B&C and Acta, Friday, October 21, 2016;
- Global supply chain transparency and stakeholders seminar;
- REACH update with focus on Authorization; and
- Roundtable on data availability, data exchange, and reuse.
The full agenda is available online.
A video overview of the ChemCon experience — the sessions, exhibition, and networking and socializing opportunities — is available on ChemCon’s YouTube channel.
We hope you will choose to attend ChemCon The Americas 2016. For more information and to register, visit the ChemCon The Americas 2016 website.