Lynn L. Bergeson Will Present at 9th Nano Conference
We are pleased to announce that Lynn L. Bergeson will present at the 9th Nano Conference hosted by the Sustainable Nanotechnology Organization (SNO) and Nanotechnology, Occupational and Environmental Health (NanOEH) Committee. Abstracts for the October 4-6, 2020, Conference are due March 6, 2020. As reported in our December 9, 2019, blog item, the Conference will address:
- Green/advanced synthetic materials and manufacturing;
- Nanomedicine, nanodrugs, and pharmaceutical and medical applications;
- Nanotoxicology related to humans;
- Occupational and environmental exposure assessment;
- Global challenges;
- Sustainable water treatment and remediation;
- Fate and transport;
- Sustainable food and agriculture;
- Sustainability and energy;
- Devices and sensors;
- Education panel; and
- Regulation and policy.
The Conference will be held in Denver, Colorado.