Materials Available from EPA’s NAMs Conference and CompTox Chemicals Dashboard Training
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced on December 7, 2022, that the final video recording, slide deck, and case study worksheets from the CompTox Chemicals Dashboard virtual training are now available. EPA also announced that the Dashboard recently released a new version (v2.1.1). New features include:
- A new link to an updated set of Help Pages containing new information;
- Ability to visualize structures in Batch Search;
- Ability to filter out chemicals that are structures;
- Moving the chemistry-related data tabs under a single tab;
- reCAPTCHA implementation to ensure continued functionality;
- Updating the Production Volume data;
- Updating the ADME > IVIVE table using the latest HTTK R-package v2.2.1 algorithm; and
- Several bug fixes.
EPA suggests that if users do not see these updates to try clearing the cache.
The recordings and slides from the October 12-13, 2022, EPA New Approach Methods (NAM) Conference are available on the conference web page. Conference topics included:
- Variability and Relevance of Traditional Toxicity Tests;
- Evolution of Validation and Scientific Confidence Frameworks to Incorporate 21st Century Science; and
- Breakout groups discussing Variability of Traditional Toxicity Tests, Relevance of Traditional Toxicity Tests, and Feedback on EPA Scientific Confidence Framework.