Nanotechnology Caucus Will Hold Lecture on June 22
The Nanotechnology Caucus will hold a lecture entitled “Nanotechnology 101” on June 22, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. (EDT) in Room 253 of the Dirksen Senate Building. The agenda includes:
- Opening Remarks: Vincent Caprio, Executive Director, NanoBusiness Commercialization Association;
- Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR);
- Sally Tinkle, Ph.D., Acting Director, National Nanotechnology Coordination Office, Nanoscale Science, Engineering, and Technology Subcommittee, Committee on Technology National Science and Technology Council;
- Travis Earles, Ph.D. (Invited), Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology Initiatives, Lockheed Martin Corporation (formerly Assistant Director of Nanotechnology, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy);
- Jim Hussey, CEO, NanoInk;
- Frank Ignazzitto, Vice President, Government Business, QD Vision, Inc.;
- Ajay Malshe (Invited), Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer, NanoMech; and
- Scott Livingston, Chairman and CEO, Livingston Securities.
To RSVP, please contact Vincent Caprio.