Topics to be covered under the RCRA training program for public courses include the following:
- Overview of RCRA regulatory programs
- Definition of solid waste and regulated secondary materials
- Identification of hazardous waste
- Standards for recycled wastes and universal wastes
- Requirements for hazardous waste generators
- Requirements for hazardous waste transporters
- Hazardous waste manifests
- Standards for treatment, storage, and disposal facilities (TSDF)
- Recordkeeping and reporting
- Land disposal restrictions
- Preparing for RCRA inspections
Training content for company-specific RCRA courses would include company-specific policies, expectations, and/or programs on hazardous waste management.
Contact B&C for more information.