Heather J. Blankinship
Senior Scientist/Regulatory Consultant
Heather J. Blankinship is a Senior Regulatory Consultant with Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. (B&C®). Ms. Blankinship works with clients to develop strategic, comprehensive, cost-effective approaches to global regulatory compliance, product risk assessment, and sustainability programs to help B&C clients achieve competitive advantage and long-term product viability and success. Prior to joining B&C, Ms. Blankinship directed the development and implementation of integrated global product stewardship and environmental, health, and safety (EHS) activities for Guardian Industries, INVISTA S.à r.l., and Flint Hills Resources, among others. Ms. Blankinship’s product category expertise includes oil and gas, polymers and fibers, specialty materials and solvents, glass manufacturing, and industrial coatings.
- Coordinates compliance guidance for self-identification requirements under TSCA fees rule.
- Supports clients engaged with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on risk evaluations of high-priority substances under Section 6 of TSCA.
- Conducts outreach to stakeholders impacted by high-priority chemical listings.
- Develops and delivers client training programs for TSCA Chemical Data Reporting (CDR) rule.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, American Society of Safety Engineers
- Member, Society of Chemical Hazard Communication (SCHC)
- Member, Product Stewardship Society (PSS)
- Executive Board Member, Quivira Council, Boy Scouts of America
“Eurasia REACH: Achieving Timely Compliance with New Chemicals Requirements,” The Acta Group and EPPA, (May 27, 2020).