TSCA Reform—One Year Later
June 27, 2017, 9:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. (EDT)
Milken Institute School of Public Health
George Washington University
950 New Hampshire Ave., N.W.
1st Floor Auditorium
Washington, D.C. (and via webinar)
This event is free and open to the public.
Join the Environmental Law Institute (ELI) and the George Washington University Milken Institute School of Public Health for a day-long conference exploring the federal government’s implementation of the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act, which significantly amended the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), just over one year after it was signed into law. Speakers will discuss key components of the bipartisan legislation and will provide an overview of the current state of implementation. Afternoon breakout sessions will invite all participants to discuss ongoing law and policy issues.
- Hon. John Shimkus, U.S. Representative (R-IL)
- Bonnie Englebardt Lautenberg
- Lynn R. Goldman, M.D., M.S., M.P.H., Michael and Lori Milken Dean, Milken Institute School of Public Health; Professor of Environmental and Occupational Health
- Lynn L. Bergeson, Managing Partner, Bergeson & Campbell, P.C.
- Dimitri J. Karakitsos, Partner, Holland & Knight
- Scott Fulton, President, Environmental Law Institute
Visit the ELI event website for more details on the current program.
Register for “TSCA Reform: One Year Later”
NOTE: This event is free and open to the public, but you must have a free ELI user account to register. When you click to register from the ELI site, you will be asked to log in or create a new account.
Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. is a proud sponsor.