House Subcommittee Will Hold Hearing on Innovations in Sustainable Chemistry
The House Science, Space, and Technology Subcommittee on Research and Technology will hold a hearing on “Benign by Design: Innovations in Sustainable Chemistry” on July 25, 2019. Witnesses will include:
- Dr. Tim Persons, Chief Scientist and Managing Director, Science, Technology Assessment, and Analytics, U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO);
- Dr. John Warner, President and Chief Technology Officer, Warner Babcock Institute for Green Chemistry;
- Dr. Julie Zimmerman, Professor and Senior Associate Dean, School of Forestry and Environmental Studiesa and Deputy Director, Center for Green Chemistry and Green Engineering, Yale University;
- Ms. Anne Kolton, Executive Vice President, Communications, Sustainability, and Market Outreach, American Chemistry Council; and
- Mr. Mitchell Toomey, Director of Sustainability, BASF in North America.