Richard E. Engler, Ph.D. and Catherine M. Croke, DBA to Present During Chemical Watch’s “TSCA Fundamentals” Course
Tuesday, June 6, and Thursday, June 8, 2023, via webinar
Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. (B&C®) and The Acta Group (Acta®) are pleased to announce that Director of Chemistry, Richard E. Engler, Ph.D., and Director of Product Stewardship and Regulatory Affairs, Catherine M. Croke, DBA, will join Chemical Watch to present TSCA Fundamentals. This two-day course will offer in-depth training on the very latest Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) regulatory and policy developments, their impact, and how to anticipate their requirements, comply with the law, and remain commercially competitive. Dr. Engler and Dr. Croke will discuss:
- The fundamentals of TSCA, including the definitions it uses and the centrality of its chemical substances Inventory;
- The applicability of new exemptions from pre-manufacture notices for new chemical reviews;
- Strategies for successful new chemicals submissions;
- Ongoing compliance obligations;
- Requirements for confidential business information protection; and
- Processes for existing chemicals risk evaluation/risk management.
Registration for the June course is open now at https://events.chemicalwatch.com/698847/tsca-fundamentals.
This course is also scheduled for October 10 and 11, 2023. To register for the October dates, visit https://events.chemicalwatch.com/702131/tsca-fundamentals.